Hoarding Level 1
- Light amounts of clutter and no noticeable odors
- Accessible doors, windows and stairways
- Safe and sanitary conditions with no odors
Hoarding Level 2
- Visible animal waste or odor from waste
- Some evidence of household pests
- Congestion in household entrances, exits, hallways, and stairways
- Carbon monoxide detectors non-functional
- Some presence of mildew
Hoarding Level 3
- Clutter makes certain areas of the home unusable, and at least one space in the home, such as a bathroom, is not functional.
- Heating and air-conditioning devices are not usable for more than one season.
- Evidence of improper sanitation, such as overflowing garbage cans, dirt and debris throughout the house, and obvious, irritating odors
- There is a light bug infestation and/or moderate evidence of spiders in the home